Monday, March 9, 2009

Jonathan Mayhew Challenges Notion of Unlimited Authority

In his famous A Discourse concerning Unlimited Submission and Non-Resistance to the Higher Powers: with Some Reflections on the resistance Made to King Charles I, the Reverend Jonathan Mayhew laid an important corner stone in the foundations of the American Revolution. Indeed, John Adams credited Mayhew's sermon as having "great influence in the commencement of the Revolution."

To read the rest of this article, click here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the great information with great post ,,




___________________
victor
Get 28 movie channels for 3 months free

Unknown said...

شركة عزل خزانات

شركه تسليك مجاري بالطائف

شركة عزل خزانات بالطائف

شركة تسليك مجارى بمكة

Anonymous said...

FOR RECOVERY LOST FUNDS FROM SCAMMER / CRYPTOCURRENCY, RECOVERY OF STOLEN BITCOIN, Please everyone should be careful and stop being deceived by all these brokers and account managers, they scammed me over $50,000 of my investment capital, they kept on requesting for extra funds before a withdrawal request can be accepted and processed, in the end, I lost all my money. All efforts to reach out to their customer support desk had declined, I found it very hard to move on. God so kind I followed a broadcast that teaches on how scammed victims can recover their fund, I contacted the email provided for consultation, I got feedback after some hours and I was asked to provide all legal details concerning my investment, I did exactly what they instructed me to do without delay, to my greatest surprise I was able to recover my money back including my profit which my capital generated. I said I will not hold this to myself but share it to the public so that all scammed victims can get their funds back. Email Address: Email: (wizardcharles1@gmail.com)

Removing Bad Records from Both Public and Private database

Do you want to Increase your Credit score and top up your credit balance?

Visit website : https://wizardcharlesgrouphackers.com/.n/